San Jose Family Attorney
Helping Your Family Move Forward
Many conflicts can come up within a family. A knowledgeable San Jose family attorney can help you determine the best way forward whether you are at the beginning of a marriage, nearing the end of your marriage or looking for the best co-parenting solution.
We can help you by answering your family law questions, including:
- What does it mean to live in a community property state?
- I think my spouse has a bitcoin account; what should I do?
- If one spouse moves away, how does that change child custody?
- How do courts decide child support?
- What is the process if a partner or spouse becomes abusive?
- What agreements should I make with my future spouse before we get married?
- Do I need to become an official guardian of a child I have been caring for?
- My spouse has children from another relationship; should I adopt them?
Call 408-841-7200 to learn more about the options available for you and your family.
Contact Our Experienced San Jose Family Law Attorneys Today
Family law is about finding a new sense of normal for yourself and your family. While there may still be some painful memories, all members of the family can move toward a better future. Foster Hsu, LLP, can answer your questions and help you understand your options. Talk with a San Jose family law attorney to make sure you take the right steps and move toward what will work best for you.
Contact us online or call 408-841-7200 to make an appointment at our San Jose office to start the process.
We speak English and Mandarin.